Originally posted by cami713:
She obviously wanted to know what we thought of the doll. I think I said my response very nicely. I mean if I'd said, "Ugh she looks horrible" without explaining why, that's not very nice.

Most of us were incredibly nice in saying what we didn't like, and giving helpful hints, there really was no reason to edit posts.

Curly is a smart girl, she knew posting pictures would probably cause some people to say they weren't too fond of the doll. If anything I said hurt her feelings, I'm very sorry, but I thought she wanted input, and deleting half of my comment was totally uncalled for.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I agree with Cami. Cami was just expressing her own opinion in a kind way, which should be allowed. I honestly think that the freckles are a bit dark, but as Cami said, as long as MissCurlyCat likes her Taylor, that's all that matters! We should all be allowed to voice our own opinions on this board, as long as we aren't outright mean about it (which Cami wasn't). MissCurlyCat, it sounds like you love the way that Taylor turned out, and I hope you have a lot of fun with her [img]smile.gif[/img] .